Frequently Asked Questions
A valid visa is required for almost all foreigners to enter Vietnam, except for those whose nationalities are included in the Vietnam visa exemption list approved by the Vietnam Government. The Vietnam visa exemption is granted to the following:
- Citizens of Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Laos for visits of 30 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of the Philippines for visits of 21 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia, and Finland for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of Brunei, Myanmar for visits of 14 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum or several visits of 6 months at the maximum.
- Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum.
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies for visits of 60 days at the maximum.
- Citizens of the UK, Italy, Germany, Spain, and France for visits of 15 days at maximum until June 30, 2020.
- Citizens of Belarus for visits of 15 days at maximum until June 30, 2020
If your passport is expired, you cannot apply for your Vietnam visa. Please renew your passport before applying for a visa to Vietnam.
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from your date of arrival in Vietnam.
As Vietnamese overseas, you are kindly advised to choose either of the two following options:
- Apply for a visa exemption by visiting Vietnam Embassy/Consulate. For further information about Vietnam visa exemption for Vietnamese overseas, please read this link http://mienthithucvk.mofa.gov.vn/.
- If you want to save time, you could apply for a Vietnam visa online with Express Vietnam.
If your Vietnam visa is about to expire and you wish to stay in Vietnam for longer than your visa, you need to get it renewed. You should do it at least 10 days in advance. Contact us on Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger and we can help start your renewal process.
Each field that has a red asterisk next to it must be filled out. To obtain an e-visa to Vietnam, you must provide the details we outline in our online application form.
No. Your port of entry must be provided when requesting a Vietnamese e-visa online. You are only permitted to enter the port specified on the visa letter.
You will need to submit a new visa application if your port of entry changes.
There are 33 points of entry that accepts an electronic visa for Vietnam. You will be able to select your port of entry on the Vietnam tourist visa application.
The Vietnam Immigration Department typically needs 3-5 working days to process your application for a standard Vietnam e-visa.
However, because there are so many applicants or there are public holidays, the processing time can take longer. As a result, we strongly advise that you begin your e-visa application for a standard Vietnam visa 1-2 weeks before departure.
If you are required to have a Vietnam visa last minute, you can contact us through Whatsapp +84 94 3029865 or Facebook messenger for an urgent or express Vietnam visa.
No. You must submit one application for each person entering Vietnam.
Please be aware that the date listed in your approved e-Visa document serves as the commencement date for the validity of your Vietnam e-visa. Vietnam is accessible on any day during the validity period.
No. You cannot enter Vietnam before or after the dates listed on your e-visa.
Q. Hello, the arrival date on my Vietnam e-visa is incorrect. Do I need to apply for a new one or can I get it changed?
A. Hi. We can assist if you want to adjust the date of your arrival. Send us a message at email@example.com or call us at +84 94 3029865 for our hotline, Messenger or WhatsApp.
Q. My trip has changed, thus I will now enter through Noi Bai airport even though I have an eVisa for Tan Son Nhat Airport (HCMC) (Hanoi). Can I replace my port?
A. Hi. We can assist if you want to alter your e-visa port of entry. Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +84 94 3029865 for our hotline, Messenger or WhatsApp.
Yes, you will get your service fee fully refunded if your Vietnam visa application is declined by the Vietnam Immigration Department unless such decline is due to your fault (your failure to inform us of any of your convictions by the Immigration Office). You can see details about our Vietnam visa application Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Our Vietnam visas are categorized into two types:
For travel purposes, we offer 3 Vietnam visa options:
- Tourist Visa: valid for up to 3 months (except for USA citizens, for which tourist visas are valid for up to 1 year)
- Business visa: valid for up to 1 year
- Visa for other purposes: valid for up to 3 months;
The length of stay and number of entries, on a Vietnam visa, is classified into 6 types:
- 1-month single entry visa;
- 1-month multiple entry visa;
- 3 months single entry visa;
- 3 months multiple entry visa;
- 6 months multiple entry visa;
- 1-year multiple entry visas.
You can apply for a business visa to Vietnam in one of the following ways:
- At a Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in your country;
- On arrival, at one of 8 international airports of Vietnam,;
- Online, through the Vietnam e-visa portal.
Before exploring in detail, please take a quick look at these 3 ways: