The Visa Online Application for Vietnam is simple, easy, and paperless. Enjoy the many natural wonders Vietnam has to offer. This fascinating country boasts so much to see and do that planning a trip can seem overwhelming. We’ve put together this travel guide and tips to help you make the most of your time in Vietnam.
- When to visit: Vietnam has a tropical climate, and the best time to visit depends on where you’re going. The north is best visited from October to April, while the south is best from December to April. The most ideal time to visit is from February to April.
- Getting around: Vietnam has an extensive network of buses, trains, and flights that connect major cities and tourist destinations. Traveling by train is a pleasant way to see the countryside, and there are several sleeper trains that run overnight between major cities. Buses are also a popular way to travel, and there are many different classes of services available.
- Currency: Vietnamese Dong (VND) is the currency. US dollars and other major currencies are accepted in most places, but it’s best to have a small amount of local currency on hand for small purchases and tips.
- Accommodation: Vietnam has a wide range of accommodation options, from budget guesthouses to luxury resorts. Hotels and guesthouses in the major cities can be booked in advance, but it’s advisable to book accommodation in rural areas and small towns in advance.
- Food: Vietnamese cuisine is delicious and varied. Some of the most popular dishes include pho (noodle soup), banh mi (Vietnamese sandwich), and spring rolls. Street food is also a must-try, and it’s a fascinating way to experience local flavors and customs.
- Safety: Vietnam is a safe country to travel to, but it’s important to take precautions to stay safe. Be aware of your surroundings and avoid carrying large amounts of cash or valuables.
- Respect local customs: Vietnam is a conservative country, so it’s important to dress modestly and respect local customs. Visitors should also avoid touching or pointing with their feet, as it is considered impolite.
- Learn Vietnamese: While many people speak English in tourist areas, it’s always helpful to learn a few basic phrases in Vietnamese. Make your trip more fun by communicating with locals.
If you’re searching for an exciting and unique travel experience, then Vietnam is definitely for you. If you follow these tips, you can make the most of your time and have an unforgettable vacation in the beautiful country of Vietnam.
We offer online applications for Tourist Visas, Urgent Tourist Visas, and Express Tourist Visas, making your visa application quick and easy.